Friday, December 22, 2006

Freddie and the Fishsticks


IF you hurry on over to radiomargaritaville
you might just catch Freddie aka Jimmy Buffett and the Fishsticks playing live tonight in Aspen Colorado............... at 11:00pm EST,,,,,,,,,,so you still have time.................................Sure promises to be a great time............This is turning out to be a annual get together before Jimmy's birthday,,,,,,his 60th on Dec 24th.............................Which I have always remembered as my fathers birthday.......................hurry on over,,,the show is fixin' to start...........you will not be disappointed.............................I know I will not..................

set list:


The Belly Up - Aspen CO
Friday December 22nd, 2006
Freddie and the Fishsticks

1 The Wino And I Know (Jimmy solo)
2 My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink And I Don't Love Jesus (Jimmy solo)
3 The Great Filling Station Holdup (into Midnight Rider)
4 Brown Eyed Girl
5 Pencil Thin Mustache
6 Boat Drinks
7 Coastal Confessions
8 Banana Republics
9 I Will Play For Gumbo
10 Gypsies In The Palace
11 Jamaica Mistaica
12 It's My Job
13 Come Monday
14 Why Don't We Get Drunk (and screw on Christmas)
15 Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes
16 Bama Breeze
17 Cheeseburger In Paradise (with reeferettes from the crowd)
18 Window On The World
19 Desperation Samba (Halloween In Tijuana) (Bill Payne & Peter Mayer)
20 Last Man Standing
21 Weather With You
22 Volcano
23 Werewolves Of London
24 Margaritaville

Encore:
25 Fins

Band Intros:
Peter Mayer, Mac McAnally, Roger Guth, Jim Mayer and Bill Payne

26 Southern Cross
27 Beatles Medley: Mr Mustard, Polythene Pam, Bathroom Window, The End
28 A Pirate Looks At Forty
29 Dixie Chicken

thanks to buffettnews.com

No comments: