Thursday, March 29, 2007

LAST DAYS....................

yes,,,I know it does sound like a movie................Last Days..............
Today is media day here at Saturn, and we have been allowed to carry and shoot pics all week here...........The Corp strictly prohibits cameras on a daily basis...............So,,I took many pics all week.................At noon today we are gonna have a big media get together inside the plant and I am gonna be there with my gear...................


This is my handywork...........I have made a countdown box each day and displayed at my work station since day 27................................


Here I am with the shop chairman Mike Heron.........................


My team....L-R..........Phillip,Don,Tony,Linda(TL),Don

Nat,,,,,keep walkin girl........................

No comments: