Thursday, June 07, 2007

SOUTHBOUND AND LOADED DOWN

I headed off to Indianapolis around 8pm on Tuesday evening,,,,,,knowing that my appointment at THE RV EXPERIENCE was at 9 am the following day..........I stopped just over the Indiana border around midnight and laid down for a four hour nap...........Got up early because of the heebie jeebies of sleeping in the back seat at the rest area...........I watch too much Americas Most Wanted................Headed into Greenwood and sat at the truck stop eating honey buns and drinking lots of truck stop coffee.............the best............
The fellas at RV EXPERIENCE treat you real well.............I was out of the shop in two hours as promised and was on my way southbound and loaded down..........
Stopped at this beautiful rest area south of the Bloomington area and took pics...........It was starting to get hot and I wanted to be well rested and relaxed for running thru Louisville..............They sure have done a fantastic job on all of the rest stops in Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee.........On 1-65 that is............
Running with 90* weather is a trip in itself.........................

No comments: