Wednesday, July 11, 2007

If you like beer.........

Just hop on down to the sixth annual brewers fest for a very good time.........Saturday, July 28, 2007
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
A 21 OR OLDER EVENT
Sorry, no children are allowed,no shit........Like you need to be told............

Just remember if you indulge in the liquid elixir to make sure you have a designated driver or a cab...........I am sure plenty of you know whos will be watching..............


Beer Slogans

Beer Heals All Wounds

Beer kills the weak brain cells. This is why you seem smarter when you drink.

Drink Til I Look Better

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Beer Me.

Need Money For Alcohol Research

Don't Want Me, Yet? Have Another Drink.

BEER is technically a vegetarian meal.

Finish Your Beer. There are sober people in India.

Beer, It Does A Belly Good!

I'm Party Trained!

Beer - It's What's For Breakfast

Beer Depository

God takes care of drunks and babies.
Do you know how lucky that is for a drunk baby?

Mr. Sober Here Needs A Drink,

Beer Me!

I am drunkard, beer me roar!

I've been sober way too long.

Beer Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Save the Ales

Sobriety is a curable condition.

Beer Drinking Should Be An Olympic Sport

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beerholder

My drinking team has a racing problem.

Beer: It's What Helps White Men Dance

No comments: